Stuff To Scrap

Monday, January 19, 2009

This Is Real...This Is Me!!

I use to have a blog that I wrote in almost every day before I had the kiddies...I think it's something I'll try to do again...
So...let me introduce myself...
Who am I?? Sometimes I don't even know the answer to that question. But lets see what I can come up with...
The Facts...My name is Christie...I'm 25. I've been with my husband for 4 years...married for 3, we have two beautiful yet wonderfully spoiled children Haylie, who is 2 years old, and Hunter who is 7 months old. I live in Cabot, where my husband and I bought our first house in December 2007. I have three large dogs, Rocky, Peanut, and Zoey. I have a twin brother, two little sisters, and my parents are still married! Some would say that I don't have a job...but I believe I do..I'm a stay at home mommy to two very loving and wonderful yet very rotten children...the pay sucks...but the benefits make it worth it.
Behind closed doors...I like to sing at the top of my lungs...even if I don't know the words (I love all kinds of music)...I like to dance when no one's watching...I have no rhythm...I just dance it out! I love sappy romance movies…and often cry watching them! I couldn't spell well even if my life depended on it…I don't ever use proper grammar. I love the Lord…and I am a Christian…but that doesn't make me perfect…in fact I curse a little too much (I'm trying to cut back), I don't always get along with everyone, and I don't always like everyone I meet. I secretly like watching Disney with my 2 year old! :) I just found a hobby and I am obsessed with it...Digital Scrapbooking!
I Believe…God does exist…he created us…and plays a part in our everyday life! I believe in fairy tales and that everyone deserves a happy ending! True love is real…and so is love at first site and soul mates. Everyone should have a second chance…but if you blow that, then it's over for ya. Your family is always there for you no matter how stupid you act or how dumb the thing is that you did! You shouldn't get married just because you get pregnant…get married because you love the person and you truly want to spend the rest of your life with that person.
This is my attempt to find me…the me that's more than just Haylie and Hunter's mommy and Michael's wife.
…I think I'll try this blogging thing once a week…or maybe bi weekly...at least I'll share my digital scrapbooking here once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment