Stuff To Scrap

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tuff N Tiny **Freebie**

So...I bet you've been wondering what happened to the Stuff To Scrap Designer Competition. I know I haven't mentioned it lately...but that's because I've been SUPER Busy!! I did make it on to the next round (don't remember if I even mentioned that). Round 5 and Round 6 were combined into two weeks, so that way we would all have time to make FULL Kits for you!! And here's what I did:
I call it "Tuff N Tiny." The colors were chosen from one of my son's shirts that I absolutely adore! And the kit is based off of all the things the LOVES to play with! It is perfect for any little "Tuff N Tiny" man you have in your life...or for those "Tiff N Tiny" Tomboys you might have as well! :) It has 35 unique elments and 12 papers! And of course you can pick it up for free in The Stuff To Scrap Forum! Just click any preview to take you there!
Here's the whole kit:
Just The Papers:

Just The Elements:
And the Full Alpha:
There will be Many full sized kits there for you to pick up! And tomorrow I'll have some quickpages for you to pick up here...and Saturday I'll have an Add On For You! So come back the next two days for some more "Tuff N Tiny" goodies!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! The colors are soo cute! Good luck in the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this boyish kit, great colors. Beautiful alpha that comes in so well.
    Would love to see an oiltruck some time, cause our son is a trucker in dangerous goods like oil, gas a.s.o. It would be so much fun to be able to use that in a scrap.
    But our grandson will be very satisfied with these trucks as they are, cause he's a real boy, loving all cars and blue is his color and there's enough of that here too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kit! Good luck with the competition!

    ReplyDelete