Stuff To Scrap

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"My Life" by Nibbles Skribbles & Scraps N Pieces

Stuff to Scrap is doing a {My Life} Challenge this year which is challenging the participants to get their yearly projects done this year! And Nibbles Skribbles and Scraps-N-Pieces have teamed up to create the perfect kit to achieve this goal!! It's appropriately called "My Life" and I just Adore the colors of this kit and all the elements are Perfect to scrap any occassion!!
And for today (Tuesday 2/2) only these kits are both on sale for only $2 as part of the $2 Tuesday deals at Stuff to Scrap - so Go! Now!
Nibbles Skribbles Part (image is linked to store):

Scraps N Pieces Part:
And here's my layout!! I will be doing the P12 this year! A summary layout for every month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment