Stuff To Scrap

Monday, February 8, 2010

PS I Love You! And A Freebie! :)

Ohh how I LOVE it when my CT bosses Collab! And now THREE of my CT bosses have collabed and created a gorgeous Valentine's Kit called "PS. I Love You." It's a SUPER HUGE kit...because all three are full sized kits!! And the best part...it's a FREEBIE!! And you can find all the different parts on their blogs!! And I have a freebie for you at the end of this post! Now check out these gorgeous kits!
Scrappy Cocoa's Part (click to go to her blog):
Nibbles Skribbles Part (click to go to her blog):
Flower Scraps Part (click to go to her blog):
A layout made with all three parts and a template from SAHM Scrapper:
Haylie's Valentine's Card: (made with Scrappy Cocoa's Part)
Hunter's Valentine's Card: (made with Nibbles Skribbles Part)

Our Family Valentine Card: (Made with Flower Scraps Part)

Three Valentine Quick Cards for you!! Just Click the preview to download:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete