Stuff To Scrap

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some New Freebie Kits in Scrap Land! :)

Flower Scraps has a cute playground feeling kit out this week called "The Old Swing!" I just love all the colors and the play time elements in this kit!! Here's her preview...just click it to go to her blog!
Here's one of the layouts I did with this kit!!
Here's a layout I did with it...I wanted to make a little backyard oasis for my kids to "play" in!
And if that kit didn't have enough "play" to it...Scraps of Ellay has a bright, bold, and playful kit out this week, called "Child's Play"!!! I love the bright primary colors of this kit...and it's full of fun elements!! Here's the preview...click it to go to her blog to pick it up!
Here's what I did with this kit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips! I've been playing with Child's Play today too! For some reason, though, I can't find the old swing kit. I'll keep my eyes posted, though, cuz I want it!

    ReplyDelete