Stuff To Scrap

Monday, May 25, 2009

Some Goodies In Scrapland!!

I know of a few goodies out there in scrapland this week!! The first one is a Fab kit from Scraps of Ellay called "Fayries!" I love the colors of this kit and the magical dreamland feel of it! Check out this preview and click it to pick it up from her blog!
And here's my layout I did with this kit!! It matched my daughters two year birthday party theme, tinkerbell!
The next one out sometime this week is by Flower Scraps and it's called "Night Out." It's full of bright colors and beautiful elements!! Check out the preview and click it to go to her blog!
And here's one layout I did using it!
And the next one is a great girly kit by Just For You Digi Scraps! The colors in it are beautiful and and the elements are great! And it is only going to be available at her Store at Stuff To Scrap!! Here's the preview!
Click Here To Go To Her Stuff To Scrap Store
Here's my layout using this kit!!
(A little birdy told me that this kit will be the quickpage exhange challenge for next month at the Stuff to Scrap forum...so go check out this great kit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment