Stuff To Scrap

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hey..."It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" (and a freebie)

Misty has a new kit out in her store at Gingerscraps!! It's a bright & summery kit called "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere!" Who doesn't love that Jimmy Buffet song?!! And there's lots to love about this kit too!! Check out this preview!!

Now is the time to buy this kit, because it is on sale 20% off from today until Friday!
And to go along with this kit Misty also has some matching glitter for sale in her store!! Who doesn't love them some glitter!!

Here's one of the layouts I made with this kit!!

And because I'm so nice I made you guys two quickpages from this kit!! (the second quickpage is made from my other layout using a template by Misty...you'll have to check back later to learn more about those!!) Just click the preview to download the quickpage!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete