Stuff To Scrap

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ready For Some Quickpages?

I meant to post this last night...but I forgot! The hustle and bustle of getting ready for my twin brother's wedding this weekend is getting to me!! Well not really getting ready for the wedding....it's the being at my mom's house and the kids having new things to explore (or really getting into things they don't need too)...and then the 4 dogs I have to keep the kids away from!! It's a crazy house here!!
Anyway...here's your first quickpage...it was made from Flower Scraps new kit "The Old Swing!" You can find this kit on her blog for free this week only! You can find her blinky on the right of my blog...just click it to go pick up this great kit!! And here's your quickpage preview...just click it to download!
This next quick page is from the Scraps of Ellay kit "Child's Play!" You can still find this kit for free on her blog for this week only!! Her blinkie is also on the right of my blog....just click it to go pick up this kit!! Here's the preview for this quickpage...just click to download it!
Make sure to leave these ladies lots of love for all their hard work!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete