(if your here for my part of the modern mommy collab click here)
I just had a GREAT time at the morning speed scrap at Stuff To Scrap hosted by Scraps of Ellay!!! Here's what I created:
1. Choose any 3 papers you want.
2. Use 1 paper for your background. Cut the other 2 into strips to border your layout (you'llneed 4 strips total.)
3. Choose 3 photos from the same event.
4. Be sure all 3 photos are the same shape, but make sure each one is slightly bigger thanthe next. Position them any way you want on your layout.
5. Use some stitches or staples somewhere (buttons or brads are also acceptable)
6. Use at least 1 flower and 1 doodle to embellish. Use more if you like
.7. Give me a 2 word title. Date and journal if you wish.
There's a lot more fun going on today at the Forum so Click Here to join us!!