Stuff To Scrap

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Three Great Designers...Two Great Kits!!

*****This is a Long Post...full of Great Eye Candy...You have Been Warned*****

This week the Awesome Scrappy Cocoa has teamed up with the Great Digi-Designs by Nicole and have created one great Easter kit freebie for you guys!! I give you Hello Easter!(Scrappy Cocoa's Part...click image to go to her blog)
(Nicole's Embellishments Preview...click image to be taken to her blog)

Now...this is what I've done with this kit! :)
This is done with just Scrappy Cocoa's part of the kit
This one was done with both Scrappy Cocoa's and Digi-Designs by Nicole's parts of the kit!
Michelle at Just For You Digi Scraps has a fun kit out this week...called Comfort! And that's exactly what this kit make me think of! The colors of it have a country comfort feeling to it! I couldn't find a preview of her kit...so my layout will just have to work!! (Sorry Michelle)! Click my Layout to be taken to her blog to pick up this comfy kit!If you've like what you see here check back on Thursday for some goodies from me! (at least I hope to post them Thursday...as long as I don't fall behind from all the excitement this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment