Stuff To Scrap

Monday, June 8, 2009

Some Freebies In Scrapland This Week!

I know of a few freebies out in scrapland this week! :) And let me tell you...they all rock!
The first one up is from the Scraps of Ellay...it's called "Kathy's Klown." The colors in this kit are great and the elements are awesome! You can scrap just about anything with this kit! And it's free on her blog for this week only! Click the preview to go to her blog and pick it up!
This is what I did with this kit:
Are you ready for a great summer kit? Well Flower Scraps has one for free for you on her blog this week...it's called "I Scream You Scream!!" I LOVE the colors in this kit and the elements are just plain FUN! And one of the best parts...it is the perfect kit to use for the color challenge over at STS this month!! It's free on her blog this week only....so click the preview to go to her blog to pick it up!
Here's what I made with this kit (it's also my lo for the color challenge at STS):
Well...it's almost fathers day...and there's still time to get those picture projects done for those deserving fathers out there!! And I have the perfect kit for you to do it with! It's Just for You Digi Scraps new kit "Dear Old Dad!" And it's free on her blog this week only. Click the preview to pick it up from her blog!
And here's my layout using this kit!
Make sure to leave these ladies lots of love when picking up their freebies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment