Stuff To Scrap

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Romance??

I think I might have blogged about this beautiful kit "Romantical" by Misty O'Brien before...but she has added some new matching goodies to this kit to her store!! Here's a reminder about what the kit looks like! (Click the preview to go to her store to pick it up!)
Look at this gorgeous Alpha Misty now has in her store to coordinate with her beautiful kit "Romantical!" You can pick up this alpha for $2! Click the preview to go to the store to get it!
In case you don't want to buy the whole kit...Misty has the papers from Romantical in a pack all by itself for $2.50 in her store! (Click the preview if you want to just pick up the papers)
Who doesn't like them some bling!?? I know I do! Misty also has this great matching glitter pack for her romantical kit! You can get it at her store for $2! (click the preview to go to her store to pick this up!)
Here are the Romantical Flairs! You can get these for free at Misty's store! (click the preview to go pick them up!)
Here's my layout I did using all these things!
If you've like what you've seen here run to Misty's store to pick it up!! And be on the look out for her blog on Tuesdays where I'll be hosting a "Tuesday Trivia" to win great prizes to her store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment