Stuff To Scrap

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Are You Ready For The 4th Of July??

If you're not quite ready for the 4th...then here's two GREAT kits to help you get ready!!! Scrappy Cocoa has a kit called "All American Boy" for you on her blog this week! I love all the stars in this kit! Just click the preview to go pick it up from her blog!
Here's what I made using this kit!
Scraps of Ellay has a CUTE mini kit to help you celebrate the 4th of July with, called "Stars and Stripes!" I LOVE that waving American Flag! You can pick it up on her blog this week...just click the preview to go to her blog!
Here's what I did with this kit!
Come back later this week for my part of the STS July Blog Train "Summer Nights" and All these layouts will be Quick Pages for you on Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment