Stuff To Scrap

Monday, June 15, 2009

Cute New Freebie Kits!!

Scraps of Ellay has a beautiful kit out this week called Sara Smile! I love the colors of this kit (they happen to be the colors of my new favorite skirt!) You can pick up this kit for free on Ellay's Blog! All you have to do is click the preview to go to her blog!
Here's my layout I did using this kit! It's serving double duty, because it is also my layout for the font challenge this month over at Stuff to Scrap!
And De of Flower Scraps has teamed up with Nicole (Digi Designs by Nicole) and have come up with this little beauty "Beach House!" The colors are awesome and the elements are very beachy! :) Here is Flower Scraps preview just click to go to her blog and pick this kit up for free!
Here's my layout using this kit! It's also serving up double duty as my layout for the theme challenge at Stuff to Scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment