Stuff To Scrap

Monday, April 27, 2009

Some New Kits In Scrapland!!

First - Since I blogged early about ScrappyCocoa's New Kit "Chocolate Mint" last week....here's a reminder...Her new kit "Chocolate Mint" is now in the Gingerscraps store!! Click the full preview to go to her store and pick it up!
And because she loves you guys soo much she has a freebie add on her blog this week!! Click the Add on Preview to go pick up your freebie add on!
Ohh....and here's a reminder of what I created with this kit!
Scraps of Ellay has a new freebie kit on her blog this week called “Spring Bling!” And it's a beauty! It’s full of lots of “bling” which I love!! Check out the preview and click it to be taken to her blog!Here's my layout with this kit! Flower Scraps has a new kit that’s going straight into her store this week, called “Memories Of the Orient.” It has beautiful colors and a great oriental feel to it! Check out the preview and click it to be taken to her store!
Here's what I created with this kit!
The Latest Scoop has another new freebie kit on her blog this week and I had the privilege to work with it early!! I just LOVE the colors in it!! And the make “believey” word art! Check out her preview and click to be taken to her blog!!
And this is what I made with this kit!
Just For You Digi Scraps has a new freebie kit on her blog this week called “Bright and Cheery!” And that’s exactly what it is!! You won’t want to miss it! Check out the preview and click it to be taken to her blog! Check out what I've done with this kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment