Stuff To Scrap

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Relay 4 Life and A Speed Scrap!!

The Rely For Life is coming up soon...and I wanted to remind you about this cute kit by Scraps of Ellay that you can get just by making a donation (any amount that you can afford)! Just click the preview to go to her blog and click the Relay For Life pic on the right side of her blog to make a donation!!

And now with your donation you get the kit...plus these 4 brag book pages made by me!! So get to donating folks and help in the fight against cancer!!
Are you guys ready for another speed scrap!!? I know I am (I always am)!! And Ellay is hosting one this Thursday! Check out the flyer for more info and click it to be taken to the speed scrap section of the Forum!
And here is the beautiful participation prize you'll get!! You know you wanna join us!! :

1 comment: