Stuff To Scrap

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My First Speed Scrap Tomorrow

I am hosting my very first speed scrap tomorrow!! And I am oh so nervous!! I still need to write out the instructions...but I'm sure it will be loads of fun!!!
(click the image to join us in the forums for the speed scrap)

And this is what you will be playing for!!

Yes...4 quickpages!! And you can find the both of these full kits from these designers now in the gingerscraps store!! There are lot of speed scraps and other games going on today!! So go to the Forum now and play along!!

2 comments:

  1. We have to get together! What is your schedule like this week? I can try to bring the girls up to meet your babies. Abi will be in school, but Makayla and Olivia will be with me. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!! I wish it wasn't so late for me!! You'll do great!!!

    ReplyDelete