Stuff To Scrap

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can I get "Chocolate Mint" at "Woodland Park Zoo"???

hehe...Two Of My FAVORITE Gingerscraps Designers (and no I'm not kissing up), have new kits in their Gingerscraps stores today!!
Scrappy Cocoa's new kit "Chocolate Mint" is very elegant!! I loved playing with this one!! Here's the preview...click it to be taken to her store!!
And here's what I've created using this kit:
(isn't my hubby silly?)
Misty O'Brien has a GREAT zoo kit out now called Woodland Park Zoo!! And It is perfect for all those zoo pics!! And I had a bunch of them that I needed to scrap!! And this kit is on sale from 4/22-4/26 @ 20% off!! And everyone that purchases it between 4/22 and 4/30 will receive a coupon for her next kit, "Romantical", for free!! What a Great Deal!!! (please note..."Romantical" should be released by May 6th at the latest. Coupon will be PM'd or emailed to them shortly after purchase.)
Here's the preview....click to be taken to her store to get it!!
Here's what I've done with this kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment