Stuff To Scrap

Monday, January 25, 2010

First Crush Collab...

Scraps of Ellay has a new kit in her store this week called "First Crush" and it is actually a collab with one of my fellow Scraps of Ellay CT Members, Ginger!! It is an alternative to the normal Valentine's Kits out there! It makes me feel like "that groovy kinda love feeling!" I LOVE it! Just check it out...click on the preview to go to her store...And she's got a sampler freebie on her blog for you too! Just keep scrolling for more info.
Here's the freebie Ellay has up on her blog for you!! Click the preview to go to her blog to pick it!
Here's Ginger's Part: Click the preview to go to her blog to pick it up for free!
And here's one layout I did with Scraps of Ellay's Part: (I feel so bad only doing one layout for her...but I'm super rushed for time with the Designer Competition going on! It's hard to get a kit done in just 4 days...I promise to do more layouts in 4 weeks LA!!)

I did this layout for the Template challenge at Stuff To Scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment