Stuff To Scrap

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Doing part time CT work for C.W Picket & Company!

I'm getting the privilege right now to get to do some part time CT work for the awesome Laura of CW Picket & Company!! Her designs are so bold and beautiful and I'm a lucky gal to get to work with them! :) To kick off my part time stunt she let me choose an old kit of hers to work with...so I chose her kit "All about me"...It just matches Haylie's winter hat perfectly!! Here's the preview of the kit. (all preview images are linked to her store):

AND she has a gorgeous "All About Me Vol. 2" that goes perfectly with the Vol. 1! Now you could get them both seperately..or you could save a little and get the combo pack here! :)
And here's the layout I made! (it's also for the motto challenge at STS this month!)

1 comment: