Stuff To Scrap

Monday, September 7, 2009

Three Cute Freebie Kits Out This Week! :)

The first kit I have to show you is a collab between Scrappy Cocoa and Janice of JW Digi Scraps! It's a Medical/EMT themed collab. Steph covered the medical side and her kit is called "Take 2 and Call Me in the Morning." Just click the preview to go to her blog!

Here's my layouts:

Here's something a bit different...I made a card!

The next kit is a threebie collab between Scraps of Ellay, JennCK Designs, and Ivory Keys! They have come together to create an AWESOME Fall kit! :) Just click the preview to go to Scraps of Ellay's Blog to get her part!

Here's the layout I made with the kit:

The last kit is a cute back to school freebie by Just for You Digi Scraps! The elements in this kit is super cute! Just click the preview to go to her blog.

here's my layout...

No comments:

Post a Comment