Stuff To Scrap

Monday, September 21, 2009

Denim and Daisy by Scrappy Cocoa!!

Scrappy Cocoa has a Beautiful feminine causual kit out this week called "Denim and Daisy." I loved this kit ever since my eyes caught it as the free with purchase at SAS-y! And I was so glad when she was able to hand it out to her CT!! You will love this kit!! Click the preview to go to STS to pick it up!
And here's my layouts...because my parents are moving far away to another state...I decided to make this into an 8x10 picture and frame it for them as a house warming present!! Mom LOVED IT!!
And here's another layout I got printed for my parents for grandparents day, it was a 5x7...they loved it!! And both layouts totally match their new living room! :)
And a little birdie told me that Stephanie has an add-on freebie to this kit on her blog!! Just click here to go to her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment