Stuff To Scrap

Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Diamond Lucy" takes a "Whymsy Flyte"

Scraps of Ellay has a Groovy Rocking new kit in her store this week called "Diamond Lucy!" And she couldn't have released it at a better time with the new Beattles Rock Band game out!! My Family and I played it all weekend! :) Check out ALL the fun colors in this kit!! And all the unique elements! This kit is soo much fun! Click the preview to go to her store to check it out!
Here's my layout from this kit!
Next up... Scrappy Cocoa and Flower Scraps have teamed up this week to create you a Gorgeous Kit called "Whymsy Flyte." This kit is full of elegent elements and spectacular colors. This kit is a straight to store kit...and you can find it in their stores just by clicking their previews below! Believe me you won't want to miss this kit!
Scrappy Cocoa's Kit:
Flower Scraps Kit:
And check out this awesome eye candy I made from this kit!! See...I told ya you won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment