Stuff To Scrap

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Waiting For The Stork by Scraps of Ellay

Scraps of Ellay has a beautiful new kit in her store this week!! It's called "Waiting For The Stork." This is a super soft and sweet kit perfect for scrapping your pregnancy/newborn photos! If you are waiting for the stork or just had a delivery, this is a must have. But, it is versatile, so you can scrap many other things with it, too! It has 17 papers, 58 unique elements, and one full alpha! (All previews are linked to her store).
The Cardstocks:
The Glitters:
I think this kit is absolutely gorgeous! But it's been 2 years since I had a baby...and I'm still trying to loose the baby weight. In, fact, I think I've put on more weight then when I was preggo. :( So, I couldn't bring myself to want to dig up the preggo pics...
So, here are a few layouts from LA and her CT...

No comments:

Post a Comment