Stuff To Scrap

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Made Pretty CT ;)

I got asked to CT for two very talented women! And of course I said yes! I have a hard time saying no when gorgeous products are staring me right in the face! Who am I now CTing for you ask? Well it's called the Made Pretty CT, and it's a combo of Mandy Made and Pretty In Green!! Which you can find both their products at Gingerscraps!

Today I decided to work with some of Pretty in Green's Products. I chose her "Summer Fun Paper Pack" and her "Beagle Love" elements kit. I thought the two worked perfectly together.

And here are the products (linked to her store of course)
And she has a different "Puppy Love" back for all the different breeds! They're all sold separately so you can buy the breed you need to scrap!
And here's my two layouts featuring our beagle mix, Max!!

No comments:

Post a Comment