Stuff To Scrap

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back In The "Wild Wild West"

I LOVE when my CT bosses collab together!! And this is no exception!! Scraps of Ellay and Scrappy Cocoa have teamed up together to create this gorgeous western kit called "Wild Wild West." The colors of this kit are fabulous and there are some REALLY fun elements!! You won't want to miss it!! Just check out the previews below and click to be taken to their stores!
Scraps of Ellay's Portion:

Scrappy Cocoa's Portion:
My Layout with just Scraps of Ellay's Part: My Layout with just Scrappy Cocoa's Part:
My layout using a little of both parts!
All three layouts were made for challenges at the STS forum!! The first one is the template challenge, the second is the motto challenge, and the third is the font challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment