Stuff To Scrap

Monday, August 17, 2009

Some New Goodies In Scrapland! :)

Flower Scraps has a new kit in her store this week called "Bad to the Bone." It is a super cute fun kit! Great for all those bad boys you got out there! Click the preview to go to her store!

Here's my layout made with this kit! :)

Scrappy Cocoa has a beautiful new kit out this week called "O'Hara." I love love love this kit! It is gorgeous! The colors are fabulous! You will definately want to add this kit to your collection! Click the preview to go to her store at Stuff to Scrap where you can get it at 30% off!

And here's my layouts...I also used templates by Scrappy Cocoa on both layouts!

And because Scrappy Cocoa is so generous she has this cute freebie add-on for you on her blog! Click the preview to go pick it up!
And last but not least...Scraps of Ellay has a gorgeous kit out for free on her blog this week called "gypsy." The colors are cute and it's very elegant! :) When I first saw the colors I thought of Mardi Gras...so I definately think it could work for that! :) Click the preview to go to her blog to pick it up!
And here's my layout! I did it my first day of our family vacation...with pictures from our first day! You'll be seeing many more of our family vacation pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment