Stuff To Scrap

Friday, September 3, 2010

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles!!

I know I've already blogged about this kit....but it's soo good I wanted to make sure I did it justice...so I'm blogging again!! I teamed up with my sister-in-law, Amanda, of Manda Lane Scraps, and together we each created our own full kit called "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles." We gave it away in parts on our designer blogs last week...but if you missed that you can now pick it up on our stores!!

Here's Manda Lane Scraps part:

Looking to put some vroom and zoom in your layouts? Then Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is for you! It's a collab with Scrappin' Serenity (so check out her part) that is packed with all you need to scrap those vroom and zoom-tastic pictures!

It includes:
43 unique elements (with some recolors included)
16 papers
A cardstock pack
(Click preview to go to her store)
And here's my part:

Are you like me and have a little one completely obsessed with anything that has a steering wheel and wheels?! That's what I had in mind when I was creating "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles." This is the ultimate zip and zoom kit! AND what's even greater is that it was a collab with my sister-in-law, Amanda, of Manda Lane Scraps! You can also pick up her full sized kit here at Stuff To Scrap. So, if you get both kits, you'll have one mega "zoom zoom zoomin' kit!

My kit contains 15 Papers, 32 Unique Elements, and a Full Alpha.

Click Preview to go to my store:
If you buy both kits, you'll have one HUGE MEGA Kit!!!

And here's some layouts I did with these kits:
The first two just using my part..

And this one just using Manda Lane Scraps Part:

No comments:

Post a Comment