Stuff To Scrap

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Templates by Scraps of Ellay

I don't know if y'all know this...BUT Scraps of Ellay has started making templates out of some of her layouts, and let me tell ya...Her templates ROCK!! I absolutely LOVE them! I use them ALL the time! They help me keep up with my CT commitments so I can design! AND best of all...they're CU friendly!! Here's some of her templates and some of the layouts I've done with them. (each preview is linked to her store)

Start Me Up Templates:
My layout done using Scraps of Ellays, Like A Monkey:
Like A Monkey Templates:
My layout using Scrappin' Serenity's, Mr. Roboto:
Jump Right In Templates:
My layout using Scraps of Ellay's, Anna Mae's Closet:
Anna Mae's Closet Templates:
My layout using Scrappin' Serenity's: Planes, Trains, & Automobiles (coming to her store soon):
Happy Hour Templates:
My layout using Scrappin' Serenity & Misty O'Brien's, Beautiful Dreamer Collab:

No comments:

Post a Comment