Stuff To Scrap

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. by Nibbles Skribbles

Nibbles Skribbles has a gorgeous kit in her store now, but this is more than a kit, it's a collection and it's gorgeous! The collection begins with Mr. & Mrs., a classic, black and white wedding kit. With a little bit of sparkle and a whole lot of beauty this kit will allow you to scrap your wedding memories into a beautiful album. You can pick up these kits at her stores at Digital Scrap Ink or theStudio.

And here's a few mini add on kits that Nibbles Skribbles has already made to go along with the BIG kit. And she has many more in the process...feel free to submit your wedding pallette to her! :)
I've been wanting to scrap my wedding pictures from 2005 for forever now! And now Manda has made a kit just for me!! :) The Mr. & Mrs. Winter Wonderland was created with my wedding picture in mind! And here's the start of my wedding brag book album! I also used the main Mr. & Mrs. Kit along with the mini to make these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment