Stuff To Scrap

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Butterflies & Blossoms by Nibbles Skribbles

I can't remember if I have blogged about this kit or not! It's been a LONG week for me...But Anyway...Nibbles Skribbles has a GORGEOUS new spring kit in her stores now! It's called Butterflies and Blossoms...and it is PERFECT for the kind of weather we've been having out in West Texas this week. I absolutely love the colors in this kit and I adore all the spring time elements! It's definately making me wish spring lasted long here (I've been told they get about two weeks of spring here...and then it's BAM hot summer...blah). Anyway you can pick up this kit in either of Nibbles Skribbles stores! But at theStudio...she is hosting the Quick Page exchange this month...and the feature is THIS KIT! So...if you participate in that you'll get EVERY quickpage that is made from this kit! How great is that?!! Just check out this beauty below!


And here is my layout from this kit!! I also turned it into a quickpage for the Quick Page Exhange at theStudio!

No comments:

Post a Comment