Stuff To Scrap

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Beginnings...

Scrappy Cocoa and Nibbles Skribbles are beginning new adventures in their scrapbook design lifes!! And together they have created a new freebie kit for you that they will be releasing throughout the week called "New Beginnings." Monday...I think was Nibbles Skribbles time to release her first part. And Tuesday, I believe, was Scrappy Cocoa's first part! Either way...there should be a part on each blog now! So click their previews to go to their blogs! :)
Nibbles Skribbles Part (click to go to her blog):

Scrappy Cocoa's Part: (click to go to her blog)

Here's two layouts I made using both girls parts!

I made both my layouts above using Scrappy Cocoa's newest template pack!! Click preview to go to her store!

No comments:

Post a Comment