Stuff To Scrap

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend by Scraps of Ellay

Are you ready for Thanksgiving Yet?! I know I am!! It'll be the first time in 2 months since I've seen my parents! And for the first time ever my whole family is getting together at MY house for Thanksgiving! And what a better way to scrap those pictures then with the newest kit from Scraps of Ellay "Thanksgiving Weekend." This kit has everything you could need for that weekend...from the Turkey...to the Ball games...to the Shopping...and the napping!! Click the preview to go check it out in her store!

Here's My Layouts Using This Kit: This last one I plan on getting printed for my dad, who is the ultimate Chicago Bears Fan!! I think it will look good on his desk at work! :)

OHHH ... AND....I almost forgot!! Scraps of Ellay is Having A CT Call!! You won't want to miss this!! She is SUPER FUN and SUPER EASY to work for!!! :) Click the flyer to go to her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment