Stuff To Scrap

Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Things In Scrap Land This week!!

Nibbles Skribbles teamed up with Nicole of Digi-Designs and created this cute summery freebie called "Take a Dip." I love the blues and the greens in this kit and swimming elements are soo fun!! Click the preview to go to Nibbles Skribbles blog to pick up her part!
Here's the layout I made with this kit! I also used a template by Nibbles Skribbles!! (you can pick it up in her store at Stuff To Scrap!)
Check out this CUTE freebie that Flower Scraps has for you called "Summer's Afternoon!" I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit!! The colors are awesome! And the elements are fabulous! Click the preview to go to her blog to pick it up!
Here's the layout I made for you!! I used one of Scrappy Cocoa's Templates (she has them available in her store at GingerScraps).
Just For You Digi Scraps has a new kit out in her store this week called "Serenity's Garden." The colors in this kit are too cute!! And I love all the elements in this kit!! You can click on the preview to go to her store...but because Michelle is soo sweet you can click here to go to her blog she has a freebie add on for you!
Here's my layout I made with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment